Why choose The Insurance Factory car insurance?
- Breakdown cover available as an optional extra
- Three levels of policy cover available
- Over 40 years of experience in car insurance
The Insurance Factory car insurance: facts
- Established in 1974 and are now part of the Markerstudy Group
- Specialist schemes available for convicted drivers
- UK call centres with a 24/7 claims helpline
The Insurance Factory was first established in 1974 and have built their business to become one of the UK's leading sports and high performance car insurance specialists. They are now owned by Markerstudy Insurance Group, one of the UK's largest insurance groups. The Insurance Factory now employ more than 400 staff and have over 15,000 policyholders.
If you ever have any questions or problems with your insurance, their fully-trained UK call centre staff can help you or you can call their 24-hour claims line 7 days a week. The Insurance Factory searches a panel of top insurers to find the best policy to suit your needs at their most competitive price. They have specialist schemes available for convicted or young drivers, as well as modified, high performance, imported or sports cars.
There are three levels of cover to choose from as well as the option to pay by monthly instalments, so you really can adjust your policy to suit you. You can also add some optional extras if you want some extra reassurance:
- Breakdown cover
- Gadget cover up to £500
- Key cover up to £1,500
- Legal protection up to £50,000