AXA car insurance policy details
AXA providers two types of car insurance cover - third party, fire and theft, as well as comprehensive cover.
Third party, fire and theft protects your vehicle against damage caused by fire and theft, in addition to the third-party cover that is the minimum legal requirement to drive on UK roads. The third-party element covers damage to other people’s vehicles and property as well as any injuries they suffer in an accident you are involved in. AXA’s third party fire and theft cover comes with some additional benefits as well.
AXA's third party, fire and theft policy covers:
- Damage to other people’s cars or property
- Injury to other people
- Repair or replacement of your car if it is damaged by fire
- Repair or replacement of your car if it is stolen or damaged by theft
- Replacement of child car seats if stolen or damaged by theft or fire
You may also get:
- Overnight accommodation or onward travel
- Courtesy car
- Lifetime guarantee on repairs
- Cover to drive your car in Europe for up to 90 days
- Replacement keys or locks if your car keys are stolen
- Access to support through AXA’s 24-hour claims line
Comprehensive cover gives you everything you get with AXA’s third party fire and theft policy, but also means you and your vehicle are insured even for accidents where you are to blame.
AXA’s comprehensive policy gives you:
- Repair or replacement of your car if it is damaged accidentally – even if it was your fault
- Replacement of child car seats involved in an accident
- Up to £5,000 personal accident cover –payable to you following a car accident if you suffer certain injuries
- Windscreen repair or replacement
- Replacement keys or locks if your car keys are lost accidentally
- Cover in case you put the wrong fuel in your car – for the draining of fuel and engine damage up to the market value of your car
- Uninsured driver promise – you could get back your no claims bonus and excess if your car is damaged by an uninsured driver when you are not to blame
AXA offers a selection of car insurance policies and types. Not all policies and types are available through our site, so the exact levels of cover and benefits may vary. Before buying car insurance, we recommend you check the cover and benefits included.