AXA car insurance
20 Gracechurch Street London EC3V 0BG
Why choose AXA car insurance?
- Online account gives you 24/7 access to your documents
- UK based help team
- No admin fees for changes made online
AXA car insurance: facts
- AXA is an experienced insurance provider with over 13 million UK customers
- Courtesy car included as standard (T&C's apply)
- One of the largest insurance companies in the world
AXA car insurance are part of AXA Group, a financial services company specialising in insurance. Despite its name, AXA is not an acronym, but was chosen because it can be pronounced by many different languages and will always be pronounced the same.
AXA Group was originally founded in 1816 and have developed over the years into the AXA that we know today; serving over 100 million customers worldwide and employing over 160,000 people. AXA also help charitable organisations, supporting over 60 projects in the UK alone.
AXA Car Insurance recognises and rewards the policyholder for being a careful, considerate and sensible driver. You can also add the following optional extras to enhance your policy:
- £100,000 legal cover
- £300 key care if your keys are lost or stolen
- Wrong fuel cover of up to £250
- 24/7 breakdown cover
Benefits of AXA car insurance include a courtesy car for unfortunate instances where you are without your car following an accident, access to your policy online and a 24-hour helpline manned by friendly staff based in the UK. All AXA policies benefit from a five year guarantee on all car repairs when using an AXA approved repairer.