Motorhome insurance

Compare quotes on motorhome insurance with

Get a quote
Takes about 7 mins

Owning a motorhome

Owning a motorhome is about a lifestyle as much as it is about the vehicle. There is nothing more satisfying than being able to take all the home comforts with you, whether you're embarking on a round-Europe getaway, or just use your campervan for a beach base while you're surfing on the weekends.

Camper van owners should always ensure that their vehicle is covered by a suitable insurance policy, so you need to get special cover for your special vehicle. Cover is available for most makes and models of camper, from special classic policies through US and Japanese imports and professional or amateur conversions including cover for vans or coaches in the process of being converted.

Find motorhome insurance with

Whichever type of motorhome you own, and no matter how old it is, could get you a great deal on insurance.

Remember! - Campervans and motorhomes are available in a range of sizes so make sure your driving license has the right category allowing you to drive your motorhome.

Get a quote

Get a quote on your motorhome insurance in minutes motorhome and caravan insurance is administered by Vast Visibility Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm reference number 566973. Vast Visibility Ltd is registered in England & Wales No. 05866769 at office: 8 Princes Parade, Liverpool, L3 1DL.
Our service is free and compares a wide range of trusted household names. is an intermediary and receives commission from Vast Visibility Ltd which is a percentage of the total commission if you decide to buy through our website. We pride ourselves on impartiality and independence – therefore we don't promote any one insurance provider over another.