We compare trusted travel insurance companies to find you the best deals.
If you love to take your holidays at sea, you may find that regular travel insurance doesn’t necessarily give you the level of cover you require. That’s why we compare travel insurance policies that also cover those who love to go on cruises.
- Travel insurance policies for pre-existing medical conditions are available
- If you’re a frequent cruiser and travel more than twice a year, it might be worth considering multi-trip cover
Do you have a travel related question? Take a look at our travel insurance answers.
- Medical cover is extremely important especially if you are hundreds of miles away from the mainland and require medical assistance
- Delayed departure/abandoning your trip due to poor weather conditions, strike, industrial action or mechanical problems could also be covered
- You could be protected against cancellations and curtailment for pre-paid travel, accommodation and excursions if you have to cancel your trip in an emergency
- Personal belongings, money and baggage cover could come in handy if your items are stolen, accidently lost or damaged during your trip
- Read the small print thoroughly and check for any exclusions your policy might have (most policies won't cover alcohol or drug related incidents)
- It's important that you state any pre-existing medical conditions that you or your family members might have
- Take reasonable care of your items and be sure to report your items lost or stolen to the police within 24 hours
We aim to provide the best outcome for our customers by comparing top travel insurance providers such as Tripsure and Insure with ease, and display our best results sorted by price, so it's easier to compare!
- You can preview policy details before taking out your cover
- Compare from up to 53 travel insurance providers, so you don't have to do the legwork
Our service is free and compares a wide range of trusted household names. Confused.com is an intermediary and receives commission from theidol.com if you decide to buy through our website which is based on a percentage of the total annual premium. We pride ourselves on impartiality and independence – therefore we don't promote any one insurance provider over another.