1st CENTRAL policy details
Ultimately, to ensure you’re protected, a car insurance policy should include a suite of features as standard, whether you opt for third party, fire and theft or comprehensive, which incidentally, is frequently more affordable than you might think.
1ST CENTRAL offers a choice of comprehensive or third party, fire and theft (TPFT) cover.
Third party fire and theft cover from 1ST CENTRAL includes:
- Fire and theft cover to replace or repair your car, spare parts or any accessories lost or damaged due to fire or theft
- Liability cover should someone else be injured or killed or their property damaged as a result of an accident in your car. You’re covered for property damage up to £20,000 and legal fees and expenses up to £5,000,000. There’s no limit on the level of liability cover as a result of death or injury to third parties
- Extended driving abroad cover meaning you can enjoy up to 90 days of driving in the EU, Croatia, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Andorra
- Key cover for up to £1,500 to pay for replacement locks, keys and any locksmith charges should you lose your keys. They’ll even give you up to 3 days of car hire and any claims won’t affect your no-claims bonus
Comprehensive cover from 1ST CENTRAL includes everything the TPFT cover does as well as:
- Accidental damage cover to replace your car, spare parts and any accessories lost, stolen or damaged
- Windscreen cover to repair or replace a damaged window or windscreen in your car
- Personal accident cover will pay out £5,000 should an accident in your car result in your death, permanent loss of sight or loss of one or more of your limbs
- Medical expenses cover up to the value of £100 per person to cover any medical expenses incurred to treat injuries following an accident in your car
- Courtesy car cover will provide you with a free car to use while your car is being repaired at an approved garage
1ST CENTRAL offers a selection of car insurance policies, however, not all policies are available through our site and the exact levels of cover and benefits may vary. Before buying car insurance, we recommend you check the cover and benefits included.
1ST CENTRAL’s car insurance policies are underwritten by its sister companies Skyfire Insurance and Skyfire Reinsurance, which are based in Gibraltar. These brands provide policies that have helped 1ST CENTRAL establish itself as a trusted supplier on UK comparison websites.