What My Policy customers say
"Great customer service. Dude went above and beyond helping me. If customer service like this was everywhere, People would be calling in to companies for no reason : )"
Rakheem - (June 2023)
My Policy policy details
My Policy offers a selection of car insurance policies and types. Not all policies and types are available through our site, so the exact levels of cover and benefits may vary. Before buying car insurance, we recommend you check the cover and benefits included.
All My Policy cover options use black box technology to monitor how safely you drive.
They break their cover down into two options:
- Young driver insurance
- Low mileage insurance
Young driver insurance is aimed at those under 25 who may face high car insurance costs. These policies come with a range of benefits, including:
- Mileage based insurance, so if you think you'll drive fewer miles, this will be reflected in the price you pay.
- No curfew means you can drive when you want. However, driving at night might affect your overall driver score.
- Access to a dashboard allowing you to monitor your miles and see where you can improve your driving.
- 24-hour claim line so you can make a claim when it suits you.
- Quick installation: depending on the type of car you have, you’ll either be sent the black box device, in which case you can install it in minutes, or it will be professionally installed.
Low mileage insurance is designed for older drivers who cover a limited number of miles per year. The fewer miles you drive, the cheaper your insurance could be.
Low mileage policies include:
- Free theft tracking: allowing you to locate your vehicle via your black box’s GPS system if it’s stolen.
- No curfews: as with their young driver policies, night driving could affect your driver score, but you won’t be prohibited from doing it.
- Quick and easy mileage add-ons: allowing you to increase the number of miles you’re covered for whenever you need to.
Car insurance guides
New regulations are coming in for fuel retailers as an investigation revealed that they were charging 6p more per litre than they should have been.
Noise cameras aim to crack down on drivers who have noisy cars.
Uncover 2023 UK statistics on temporary car insurance. Explore usage patterns, customer satisfaction, and top providers for short-term car coverage needs.
Drink driving increases over the summer months. We look at the worst offending areas and why people might be risking an extra pint before driving.
With the UK car insurance industry increasing in size each year, we share all you need to know about the competitive car insurance providers and policies
Tailgating and unclear indicating are the most hated driving habits according to our data. Here's what you can do about these annoying driving traits.