If you’re a frequent traveler or even just go away more than once a year, annual or 'multi-trip’ insurance might be a cost-effective option for you.
Instead of buying a single trip policy every time you go on holidays, an annual insurance policy could cover you for short trips throughout the year. Any last minute trips could automatically be covered and you could save yourself the time of taking out a policy each time.
- Covers multiple short duration trips throughout the year - from the policy start date.
- Can cover up to 31 days per trip - some specialist insurers could offer up to 45, 60 and 90 days cover.
- Multi-trip policies may cover domestic and regional travel too - not just holidays abroad.
- If you are regular travellers and take out cover for the whole family, you could stay covered even if you're on a child-free holiday.
- Our travel guides could help you make the most of your holiday; see our article on the best day to book your holiday
- Your policy documents could be emailed to you within one hour of purchase when you enter a valid email address and compare with us.