- Owning a campervan can bring years of pleasure and create many happy memories of holidays with friends and family.
- The freedom to go wherever you want whenever you want does come with some complications though, and that’s not including cooking a Sunday-lunch on two rings or reverse parking. Normal car or van insurance doesn’t cover a motorhome, so you need to get special cover for your special vehicle.
- Whether you use your campervan for a beach base while you’re surfing on the weekends or you take it with you on a round-Europe extended getaway, you could get a great deal on motorhome insurance with Confused.com.
- Specialist campervan and motorhome insurance provider
- Policies can cover personal effects, awnings, gas bottles
Whatever type of campervan you own, and no matter how old it is, Confused.com could get you a great deal on insurance.
Campervans and motorhomes are available in a range of sizes so make sure your driving license has the right category for you to drive your motorhome.