Can't find what you're looking for? Get in touch

Looking for something else? Rewards? Rewards is our way of saying thank you to you.

Choose a reward that’s completely free, every time you buy a car, home or van insurance policy via

You can claim your Reward online.

If you have a query about your Reward, you can contact us.

What is the beat your renewal guarantee?

If you buy your car or home insurance through and we aren’t cheaper than your renewal price, we’ll give you the difference, plus £20!

To be eligible to make a claim, you’ll need to have purchased a like-for-like car insurance policy through Find out more about how you can claim.

We may have your answer already!

Try our FAQs or see the most asked questions below:

Other ways of contacting us

Our contact form is the quickest way to get in
touch with us. But if you're having difficulty using the form, please email us at

Alternatively, you can contact us in writing:,
3rd floor, Greyfriars House,
Greyfriars Road,
CF10 3AL,
United Kingdom

Helpful guides

Car insurance to credit cards - we've got an extensive range of guides to help you make the right choices. 

Read our guides complaints guide

We're committed to providing the best possible service. If we don't meet your expectations here's how we'll handle your complaint. 

Read our complaints guide

Home insurance FAQs

Why did my price increase when I went to the insurance provider’s site?

Insurance providers may offer you additional services, such as legal protection or home emergency cover. If you choose to add any of these to your policy, the price may increase. Your price can also increase if you change any of your details, such as your occupation or your excess amount. It’s therefore important that you check your policy details carefully to make sure it’s exactly as you entered it on

If you haven’t added any additional services and haven’t changed any of your details, please contact us to let us know which provider you’re having this problem with. We can then look into it for you.

When asked whether there are any trees over 10 metres within 5 metres of the property, does that refer to the trunk or branches of the tree?

It refers to any part of the tree. Insurers need to know whether there are any trees (trunks or branches) within 5 metres of your property. You can contact your preferred provider before you buy to discuss this further.

If I don't let my insurer know about changes could this affect my cover?

Potentially, yes.

For example, if you’ve told your buildings insurer that your roof is in good repair, they will base your premium on the known risk of storm damage happening to the average roof.

But if, in fact, your guttering is already falling off, or your tiles are coming loose, then there’s a greater than average risk of damage happening during a storm – something your insurer hasn’t covered against on your original premium.

As the full risks weren’t disclosed, you’re effectively insuring higher risks at a cheaper price, which could invalidate your policy and leave you without a pay out in the event of a claim.

For more information, read our guide on how to change your home insurance policy.

Can I cover myself against damage by pets?

Most home insurance policies don’t cover damage caused by pets as standard.

What if my situation changes, such as building an extension or buying expensive furniture?

You need to inform your insurer of any changes to your building and/or your contents which may impact on the cover you have.

The key point to remember is that your contract with your insurer is based on mutual disclosure of information – they charge you a “fair” premium, based on the risks you’ve made them aware of. If these risks change, so too does the value of a “fair” premium.

If in doubt, ask your insurer. The time taken for a quick phone call could save any problems that arise in the event of a claim.

I don’t know what type of alarm I have. How do I find out?

If you’re unsure of the type of alarm your property has, you can refer to your alarm’s manufacture guide, which will tell you the model. If your model isn’t available as an option on our form, select ‘other’. You can then call your preferred provider before buying to confirm the alarm type.

Here are a few definitions of acronyms shown on our website:

  • NUD - Norwich Union Direct
  • NACOSS - National Approval Council of Security Alarms
  • SSAIB - Security Systems and Alarm Inspection Board

What if I need a quote for an unnoccupied property? Got a question about car insurance? You might find our guides helpful.

If the property you’re quoting for is empty, then on the first page of the quotation process (‘About You’) you’ll need to enter your main home address.

On the second page (‘The Property’) you’ll then need to confirm that the property you’re insuring is not your home address. You can then select that the property is left unattended for more than 60 days at a time.

Be aware though that an unoccupied home often falls outside the underwriting criteria of our home insurance panel, so you’re likely to receive fewer quotes than usual.

Looking for more savings around your car and home?

See everything we compare