Aviva Online car insurance policy details
Aviva Online only offer fully comprehensive cover to their customers.
Fully comprehensive cover with Aviva Online will include the following:
- Cover if your vehicle is lost, stolen or damaged.
- Liability cover if you injure someone or damage their vehicle or property in an accident.
- Vehicle recovery if you have an accident and your vehicle is not roadworthy.
- Third-party only cover for driving someone else’s car if you’re 25 or over.
- Personal accident cover.
- Individual no-claim discount (NCD).
- Manage your policy online or through your phone with the MyAviva account and app
There are a few things that you won't be covered for in your policy, including:
- Electrical breakdown, including problems with onboard computers.
- Any punctured or burst tyres.
- Resale value – there's no cover for any loss in the value of your car after repair.
Aviva offers a selection of car insurance policies and types. Not all policies and types are available through our site, so the exact levels of cover and benefits may vary. Before buying car insurance, we recommend you check the cover and benefits included.