Aviva Online car insurance policy details
Aviva Online only offer fully comprehensive cover to their customers.
Fully comprehensive cover with Aviva Online will include the following:
- Cover if your vehicle is lost, stolen or damaged.
- Liability cover if you injure someone or damage their vehicle or property in an accident.
- Vehicle recovery if you have an accident and your vehicle is not roadworthy.
- Third-party only cover for driving someone else’s car if you’re 25 or over.
- Personal accident cover.
- Individual no-claim discount (NCD).
- Manage your policy online or through your phone with the MyAviva account and app
There are a few things that you won't be covered for in your policy, including:
- Electrical breakdown, including problems with onboard computers.
- Any punctured or burst tyres.
- Resale value – there's no cover for any loss in the value of your car after repair.
Aviva offers a selection of car insurance policies and types. Not all policies and types are available through our site, so the exact levels of cover and benefits may vary. Before buying car insurance, we recommend you check the cover and benefits included.
Car insurance guides
Car insurance statistics: 2023
With the UK car insurance industry increasing in size each year, we share all you need to know about the competitive car insurance providers and policies
Road closures for King Charles III's coronation: What you need to know
King Charles III's coronation is happening over the 6 May bank holiday weekend. People could be having street parties to celebrate, which mean road closures. Here's how to find out which roads are closed near you.
Cheapest cars to insure
We've looked at thousands of quotes to find the 10 cheapest cars to insure as well as the cheapest models to insure for young and new drivers.
Driving licence numbers explained
You can find your driving licence number on the front of your photocard driving licence. Having this number could reduce your car insurance costs too.
How to make a pothole claim
If your car has been damaged by a pothole, you may be able to claim compensation.