Confused.com can help you compare a range of mobile phone plans quickly and easily to find a great deal.
- Compare a range of mobile makes and models to find a deal within minutes.
- Our comparison tool can show range of packages to suit any usage and budget.
- Find low-cost deals on top mobile phones from Apple, Samsung, Nokia, Huawei, Google and more.
- See special offers from mobile carriers such as O2, Virgin, Vodafone, EE, Three and more.
- Compare plans to decide whether a monthly contract, pay as you go or SIM only will work for you.
Mobile phones have become a necessity in life, but you shouldn't need to pay high prices for service. Whether you need an email-ready handset or simple phones for your children, you can find the best deals here. You can compare prices and plans for a range of phones including the latest Apple, Samsung and Sony Xperia smartphones.
With a variety of plans available you should find a mobile phone to suit you. Here are a few things to look out for when you're comparing deals:
- Internet data - you can choose an amount of data to suit your usage from as little as 250MB to unlimited
- Minutes - you'll have a set amount of minutes you can use to make phone calls included in the plan
- Texts - most deals offer unlimited texts but it will depend on which one you choose
- Rewards - some companies may offer cashback or free gifts with certain plans
- Cost of the handset - the results table will show you whether the mobile phone is included with your contract or if you have to pay towards it
Take a look at our mobile data calculator or watch this video to help you decide how much internet data you might need. When you compare plans, the results table will show 1GB of internet as 1000MB - it's the same thing.
A SIM-only deal is simply a monthly mobile phone contract without the mobile phone. Just like a regular contract, you’ll get an allowance of data, texts and calls and have to pay a monthly charge. However, you don’t have to pay for the phone, all you pay for are the monthly allowances and the SIM card.
One of the appealing things about SIM-only contracts is that they can be a lot cheaper than contracts that come packaged with a phone. By not having to pay a premium for a new phone, you’ll usually save money each month! It will also allow you to focus more on the allowances so you can find one that best suits your needs.
You’ll also have a lot more flexibility in a SIM-only deal, being able to choose between 1-month and 12-month contracts depending on your situation. That’s a great idea if you don’t know how many call minutes, texts or how much data you need.
If you’re someone who just loves their current phone and doesn’t want to change it, a SIM-only deal could be ideal for you. You could keep your current phone and just pay for a new, cheaper monthly contract, job done!
Once you have decided which package type you're looking for, our comparison tool can help you look at phones by lowest cost, most popular and make and model.
Follow these steps for easy mobile comparison.
- The first step is choosing what type of phone you prefer - most smartphones are touch screen but other types are available
- Choose which phone features you would like or just click through to select your tariff
- Using the sliders you can tailor your data, texts and minutes before choosing a network - you may finder a better deal if you compare the full range of providers
- Select the length of your contract for SIM only and pay monthly phones - pay as you go you'll need to select the price you want to pay for the handset as there is no contract to pay
You could find your perfect phone and payment plan with mobile phone comparison from Confused.com.
How about consolidating your mobile phone bill with your other outgoings? Our broadband, TV and phone page could give you cheaper bills by combining all three into one handy bundle. Click through to read more.