Whether you're going on a city break to Paris or on a last minute holiday to Spain, single trip insurance is an affordable way to get essential coverage for holiday troubles like lost bags, strikes, flight delays and more.
Compare cheap travel insurance quotes with Confused.com and you could get holiday cover to suit you. We compare a number of trusted travel insurance companies so you can have peace of mind while you're away.
- Most provide a 24 hour helpline offering you support in an emergency
- Your baggage, personal possessions and money could be covered against damage, loss or theft (make sure you report any losses to the police within 24 hours)
- It might be worth taking out additional cover if you’re planning to be active on your holiday; scuba diving, skiing and bungee jumping could be considered by an insurer as adventurous sports so make sure you're covered
- Up to 50 providers to choose from, including the big names like AA and Flexicover
- Your documentation could be emailed to you within one hour of purchase (please enter your email address carefully and check any junk or spam folders)
- Medical treatment and repatriation costs back to the UK could be covered if you get ill or injured abroad
- If your holiday ends before it begins, cancellation cover means you could claim back the cost of your hotel and flight tickets
- Many providers offer airline failure cover, which could offer protection if your airline goes bankrupt
Our service is free and compares a wide range of trusted household names. Confused.com is an intermediary and receives commission from theidol.com if you decide to buy through our website which is based on a percentage of the total annual premium. We pride ourselves on impartiality and independence – therefore we don't promote any one insurance provider over another.