Just three of the great reasons to use Confused.com
"Very easy and quick to do, found very good prices."Daniel – Confused.com customer
A selection of our trusted van insurance providers
- Cover designed for vehicles used in connection with your business
- It could help protect your van and the tools and materials you transport
- Optional extras such as breakdown assistance, replacement vehicle hire and cover for your tools and equipment could help keep your business moving
Vans are often at a greater risk of theft (due to their contents and scrap value) and collisions (due to generally covering more miles) than regular vehicles, so it’s important to get the right policy in place to protect them, especially if your van is essential to your business.
If your vehicle is used in connection with anything that involves payment or income, it may not be covered under a standard insurance policy. Ensure you select the commercial van insurance policy that suits your needs the best, taking into consideration things like driving to several places of work, transportation of work related goods and materials and sales trips.
You’ll need to decide on the level of cover you need. Third party only cover is a legal requirement on UK roads, but you may want to consider extending your level of cover, or additional options, depending on your van and how you use it. If your business is delivery-focused, you may want to look into;
- Search market leading providers for our best commercial van insurance prices
- Get the right policy for your business vehicle through the UK's 1st comparison website
- Compare quotes from our trusted commercial insurers in minutes
We can also help you find great deals on small business insurance, giving you the peace of mind of knowing that both your business and van are protected.
Fast results, very competitive prices... process made a pleasure.