Confused.com offer ATV and quad bike insurance through our specialist partner it's Quad Bike Insurance.
With it's Quad Bike insurance, you can compare quotes online from a wide range of approved insurers. In just a few minutes you'll get a quad insurance quote to meet your needs at an affordable price.
In a UK call centre, available 7 days a week, the it's Quad Bike team can assist with all quotes and queries using their years of specialist experience.
it's Quad Bike work with a panel of trusted insurers to provide affordable quad bike cover for a range of road-legal quad bikes and All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs).
We’ll find the right quad bike insurance for your needs.
What can it's Quad Bike offer me?
- Compare quotes from trusted brands
- Quote and buy online 24/7
- Quick hassle-free online quotes
- Wide range of policy benefits
- Flexible payment options
- Specialist UK call centre
- Insure your road-legal quad bike or ATV today
- Compare quad bike and ATV insurers through it's Quad Bike who can tailor a quote specifically to you, so you can drive your quad legally on UK roads.
- Click the 'Get a quad bike quote’ button above to go through to the it's Quad Bike quote system, where you can enter your bike details and start comparing quotes.
When you select a quad bike or ATV insurance policy it’s important that it covers you for how you will use your vehicle. Each policy will offer a specific level of protection for you and your quad, so make sure you understand the policy fully before you buy.
You'll need to decide the level and type of quad insurance you need and check that the policy you choose supports it. These options might include:
- Breakdown/legal cover
- Recreational use and/or business use
- Cover for multiple riders
- Cover for pillion passengers (if your quad bike carries them)
Quad bikes are a unique vehicle and carry a unique set of risks for riders, insurers and the public. This is why it’s best to use a specialist insurer like it’s Quad Bike, who understand your machine and how it is used.
For the same reasons, the government have a set of rules in place governing how quads should be used, which you can find on the GOV.UK website.
- Quad bikes and ATVs must be approved, registered and taxed, have an MOT and an active insurance policy to be used on UK roads.
- Most quads are not road legal because they don’t meet road safety standards – they must be tested and ‘type approved’ to be considered road-safe.
- Quad riders don’t have to wear helmets (but we recommend it), and may only carry passengers if the bike is designed to do so.
- You don’t need to tax or register your quad bike if it is only be used off-road. However, including it on the government’s off-road register will assist the police if your bike is stolen. You must also ensure you have the correct insurance for your off-road quad bike.
- If a quad bike is used for agricultural or horticultural use then they are exempt from paying vehicle tax, but it must still be registered for road use and must have insurance.
With unconventional vehicles such as quad bikes, it’s important to thoroughly do your homework on the rules and regulations governing their safe and legal use before riding.
Click the ‘Get a quote' button above to find the right protection for you and your quad today.