Quote Me Happy Essential customers say:
"Can't fault these guys, fortunately not had to make a claim but their premiums and add ons are always competitive"
Barry - (June 2023)
Quotemehappy.com policy details
Quotemehappy.com doesn’t provide cover for cars over 20 years old or cars worth more than £70,000.
You may be offered a selection of car insurance policies and types, but not all policies and types are available through our site, so the exact levels of cover and benefits may vary. Before buying car insurance, we recommend you check the cover and benefits included.
Quote me happy offers two types of comprehensive car insurance – Essentials and Plus.
Both types of Quote me happy policy include:
- Accidental damage cover if your car is damaged in an accident or vandalised
- 24-hour emergency support if you’re in an accident and your car can’t be driven. Your car will either be fixed or taken to an approved garage.
- Car recovery & approved repair. If your car can’t be driven following an accident it will be taken to an approved repairer. You and your passengers will also be taken home or given up to £150 for any necessary accommodation or public transport.
- Third-party cover if you drive other cars with the owner’s permission. This only applies if you’re over 25.
- Audio equipment cover. You get unlimited cover if it was fitted by the car’s manufacturer. Otherwise, the limit is £1,000.
- Uninsured driver cover. Your excess will be refunded if you have a car accident that wasn’t your fault involving an uninsured driver.
- Courtesy car insurance to keep you on the road while your car is being repaired following a claim.
- Personal accident cover for you, your partner and named drivers, allowing you to each claim £1,000 for death or serious injury caused by a car accident.
Plus policies offer Quotemehappy.com's highest level of cover, it includes everything the Essentials policy does as well as:
- Windscreen cover for damage to your windscreen, windows or sunroof.
- New car replacement. If your car can’t be repaired or recovered if it's stolen, you’ll get a new car of the same make and model if you bought your car new within the past year.
- European car insurance. You get comprehensive cover if you travel to other countries in Europe and your trip is less than 90 days. With Essentials you only get the legal minimum cover depending on what country you're in, which is often only third-party cover.
- Personal belongings cover. You’re covered up to £150 for personal belongings lost, stolen or damaged because of an accident, fire or theft.
- Personal accident cover of up to £2,500 per person.
Full details, exclusion and limitations of Quotemehappy's policies can be found on its site.
Car insurance guides
New regulations are coming in for fuel retailers as an investigation revealed that they were charging 6p more per litre than they should have been.
Noise cameras aim to crack down on drivers who have noisy cars.
Uncover 2023 UK statistics on temporary car insurance. Explore usage patterns, customer satisfaction, and top providers for short-term car coverage needs.
Drink driving increases over the summer months. We look at the worst offending areas and why people might be risking an extra pint before driving.
With the UK car insurance industry increasing in size each year, we share all you need to know about the competitive car insurance providers and policies
Tailgating and unclear indicating are the most hated driving habits according to our data. Here's what you can do about these annoying driving traits.