Esure policy details
Esure sells three main levels of car insurance. These include third party, third party fire and theft, and comprehensive policies.
Third party insurance is the lowest level of cover you can opt for if you want to drive on UK roads. It covers damage or injury to other vehicles or people, but not to your own.
Third- party, fire and theft covers everything a third party policy does, but adds in cover for your car if it’s stolen or damaged through fire.
Comprehensive car insurance policies cover all of the above, plus loss or damage to your car. They also typically cover injury to you or any of your passengers.
All of Esure’s policies come with a range of benefits. These include:
- Guaranteed repair work, which ensures that any repairs to your car are guaranteed for five years, as long as the work was done at an Esure-approved garage.
- Courtesy Car provision, which will provide you with a courtesy car while your own vehicle is being repaired.
- Windscreen cover, which is included as standard as long as you use an Esure-approved technician.
- In-car entertainment cover, which allows you to claim for loss of or damage to permanently-fitted electronic equipment in your car.
- Legal liability cover for any legal fees you may incur if you or anyone else is injured or dies as a result of an accident you’re involved in.
- Motoring legal advice from Esure’s advice line, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Esure offers a selection of car insurance policies and types. Not all policies and types are available through our site, so the exact levels of cover and benefits may vary. Before buying car insurance, we recommend you check the cover and benefits included.
- Save up to £407 on your car insurance*
- Plus choose a free gift with Confused.com Rewards**
It’s a win-win.How to claim a reward
*Based on data provided by Consumer Intelligence Ltd, www.consumerintelligence.com (February '23). 51% of car insurance customers could save £407.05
**Single annual policy. Shell Go+ account required. Only one £10 fuel reward can be used per transaction and each can only be used on fuel purchases of £10 or over. HelloFresh 18+ subscription service. Geographical exclusions apply. T&Cs apply
Car insurance guides
How to make a pothole claim
If your car has been damaged by a pothole, you may be able to claim compensation.
Temporary European car insurance
If you're looking for insurance when driving abroad, temporary European car insurance could be the solution. Here's everything you need to know.
Parking rules and restrictions
Your burning parking questions are finally answered.
The young driver index
We look at the easiest countries in the world to learn to drive
Women's car insurance
The ECJ ruling changed women's car insurance - here are a few handy tips that could keep your costs down.
Drink-driving - what you need to know
If you're drinking, don't drive. If you're driving, don't drink. But if you need more info, here's what you need to know.