Why choose esure car insurance?
- 5* Defaqto rated car insurance
- UK call centres, open 7 days a week
- Breakdown cover available with the RAC
Esure car insurance facts
- Established in 2000
- By their 5th birthday they had over 1 million customers
- Part of the Safe Drive Stay Alive initiative
esure were first established in 2000 with less than 50 staff and have now grown to employing over 1,500 people in the UK call centres. esure use technologically advanced systems and underwriting to keep their premiums competitive, while still maintaining their 5* Defaqto rating for their comprehensive policies.
esure helped to establish the Safe Drive Stay Alive campaign, which launched in 2004, touring schools around the UK to emphasise the impact of dangerous driving and distraction at the wheel. In just 10 years, the campaign has reached 100,000 students in the Thames Valley and Hampshire counties.
You can expect windscreen cover, personal effects cover, a courtesy car and a replacement child seat cover as standard with comprehensive policies with esure. However, if you would like a greater level of cover, you can add the following as an optional extra:
- Three levels of breakdown cover to choose from with the RAC
- Legal cover up to £100,000
- Personal injury cover up to £100,000
- Misfuelling cover
- Keycover up to £1,500