Why choose ingenie car insurance?
- Telematics car insurance provider
- Free black box and professional fitting
- Regular driving feedback on their app
ingenie car insurance: facts
- Black box insurance for drivers aged 17-25
- Policy is reviewed every three months
- Get a driving score out of 100, the better your score - the bigger your discount
ingenie will fit a black box in your car within the first two weeks, at no extra cost. It'll be installed by a professional fitter, so they can treat you as an individual and reward you for driving well. There are no night time curfews or mileage restrictions with ingenie – they focus on how you drive, not when.
You'll get regular feedback on your driving roughly every 10 days (as long as you've driven at least 40 miles in that time), via the ingenie app or website. ingenie will evaluate your speed, acceleration, braking and cornering as trends, so that you are not penalised for an isolated incident.
The price of your insurance is then reviewed every 3 months - drive well and you could earn a further discount for good driving; rive poorly and your premium may increase. The black box also acts as a theft tracker so that ingenie can return your car to you as quickly as possible.
As well as being able to get rewards for safe driving, ingenie will also include some great benefits as standard:
- Unlimited windscreen cover
- Personal belongings cover up to £100
- A courtesy car (subject to availability)
- Unlimited cover for manufacturer fitted audio and sat nav
- 24-hour claims line
- EU cover up to 14 days
- Keycover up to £500
You can also add breakdown cover to your policy, including EU breakdown cover so that you are covered wherever the road takes you.