Who is WiseDriving?
Originally set up in 2012, WiseDriving is a trading name of online insurance broker iGO4. WiseDriving is a dedicated black box or telemaics car insurance provider, tailoring your premiums to how safely you drive.
WiseDriving uses a telematics device which you install into your car to collect data on your driving. Safer drivers may pay less for their car insurance month on month, as well as have the potential to save on their renewal.
WiseDriving policy details
WiseDriving provides two main types of car insurance cover:
Third-party, fire & theft (TPFT) policies from WiseDriving mean you get the protection for your car against damage caused by fire and theft, in addition to the third-party cover that is the absolute minimum legal requirement to drive on UK roads.
The third-party element covers damage to other people’s vehicles and property as well as any injuries they suffer in an accident you are involved in.
Comprehensive cover from WiseDriving gives you everything you get with WiseDriving’s TPFT policy, but also means you and your vehicle are insured even for accidents where you are at fault. This includes:
- Repair or replacement of your car if it is damaged accidentally – even if it was your fault
- Personal accident cover – £5,000 if you, or your spouse/civil partner are injured
- Windscreen cover
- Courtesy car
- Personal belongings cover
- Loss and theft of keys – provides up to £750 of cover
- European use – covers you to drive in the EU for up to 90 days
- Audio equipment cover
- Uninsured driver benefit – your no-claim discount can be reinstated and any excess refunded if you are in an accident with a non-insured driver where the incident is not your fault.
WiseDriving offers a selection of car insurance policies and types. Not all policies and types are available through our site, so the exact levels of cover and benefits may vary. Before buying car insurance, we recommend you check the cover and benefits included.