Why choose Drivology car insurance?
- Telematics car insurance provider
- They take your driving behaviour into account when calculating your price
- You can also download a handy app so that you can monitor how well you're driving
Drivology car insurance: facts
- Specialist car insurance aimed at rewarding safe driving
- No cancellation fee after being on cover for 2 months
- Your premium is reviewed every three months based on your driving behaviour
As an appointed representative of Insurance Factory, Drivology believe that how you drive is just as important as what you drive. Drivology are looking for safe drivers who are no longer prepared to subsidise the high risk drivers.
Their UK-based company offers you cheaper premiums if you can prove that you are a safe and careful driver through their app. You will get a score out of 100 based on when, where and how you drive and a score over 70 could mean cashback on your premium. If your score is a bit low, you can use their app to get feedback on how to improve after each journey.
Their handy app starts automatically when you are travelling so you don't have to worry about forgetting to turn it on. Drivology will adjust your premium every 3 months based on your acceleration, speed, braking, what times you drive and what types of road you drive on. You could receive a discount for a good score or your premium could go up if you get a poor score.
As well as the potential to get cheaper premiums, Drivology offer some great benefits as standard with comprehensive cover:
- Misfuelling cover
- EU cover up to 93 days
- Personal accident cover
- Windscreen cover
- Personal effects cover up to £100
- Courtesy car
You can also opt to pay by monthly installments, protect your NCB and add breakdown cover, so that you can create a policy that suits your needs.