Why choose QuoteA car insurance?
- Legal expenses protection included up to £100k
- Cover available for imported and modified cars
- Breakdown cover included as standard
Get a quote
Ready to get a car insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying QuoteA car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from up to 138 companies, including QuoteA.
QuoteA car insurance: facts
- Over 300 staff at their UK call centres
- Established in 2001
- Part of the Allen and Allen Group
As part of the Allen and Allen Group, Quote a Car can benefit from over 45 years' experience in car insurance. Since being launched in 2001, Quote a Car has become one of the UK’s largest independent car insurance brokers, with more than 300 staff across their three UK call centres.
QuoteA have specialists on hand in all types of car insurance, from learner driver insurance to modified car insurance. Allen and Allen have their own in-house insurer, Mulsanne, which means that they can offer insurance for risks that other insurers may not want.
Despite offering competitive prices for a range of risks, Quote a Car still offer a great range of benefits as standard with comprehensive cover:
- Courtesy car (subject to availability)
- Breakdown cover (upgrade available to include EU cover)
- Up to £100,000 of legal expenses protection
- Windscreen cover
- Personal accident cover up to £25,000
You can also add gadget cover to your policy, to keep your audio equipment and sat nav protected.