Why choose Kwik Fit car insurance?
- Windscreen cover included as standard with comprehensive cover
- Guaranteed courtesy car with comprehensive policies (terms apply)
- Legal protection available up to £100,000
Get a quote
Ready to get a car insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying Kwik Fit car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from up to 133 companies, including Kwik Fit.
Kwik Fit car insurance: facts
- Part of Ageas Group, one of the UK's largest insurers
- Multiple award-winning call centres
- Car insurance specialists since 1995
Sir Tom Farmer opened Kwik Fit's first centre in Edinburgh, in 1971. Since then, the company has grown to have over 600 Kwik Fit centres in the UK and in 1995 they turned their hand to car insurance. As they know cars inside and out, their insurance business grew quickly and there are now over 1 million live policies in the UK. Kwik Fit are now part of Ageas, one of Europe's largest insurers, with over 8 million customers in the UK.
Kwik Fit car insurance will search their panel of insurers to find you their best price. Their multiple award-winning call centres are based in Glasgow and they also have a 24-hour claims helpline, available 7 days a week.
Comprehensive policies already come with a guaranteed courtesy car (terms apply), windscreen cover and personal effects cover. Should you want more extensive cover, you can choose to add:
- Legal protection up to £100,000
- Personal accident cover up to £30,000
- Gadget cover up to £500
- Keycover up to £1,500
You can also choose to add Kwik Fit's 'Foolproof' package, which covers any of those embarrassing mishaps, such as running out of fuel, losing your keys or topping up with the wrong fuel.