Why choose AA Drivesafe car insurance?
AA Drivesafe car insurance: facts
- The AA cover the Drivesafe box's cost so installation is free
- Build a personal score based on how you drive
- Online dashboard and a free app to monitor your score
Your premium is reviewed after three months and if you drive well and get a good score on the online AA Drivesafe dashboard, you could see a cheaper price. You can log on any time and check how well you're driving. AA Drivesafe rate on:
- What time of day you drive (so these policies may not be suitable for someone who frequently drives between 10pm to 5am)
- Speed and your cornering speed
- Braking and deceleration
The box that is fixed to your car also doubles up as a theft tracker, so that if the worst should happen and your car is stolen, AA Drivesafe can track your car 24/7 and hopefully get your car back to you as soon as possible. AA Drivesafe also offer:
Remember, buying AA Drivesafe car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from a range of companies, including AA Drivesafe.
- Insurance cover for driving abroad
- A dedicated claims line 24/7
- A courtesy car while yours is being repaired
- Different levels of breakdown cover available as an optional extra.