Why choose Sheilas’ Wheels car insurance?
- Up to £300 handbag cover if it's stolen whilst in your car
- Female friendly recommended repairers
- UK call centres open 7 days a week
Sheilas’ Wheels car insurance: facts
- Part of the esure Group
- Established in 2005
- 5* Defaqto rated car insurance
Sheilas’ Wheels car insurance was launched in 2005, offering a product designed with women in mind. Sheilas' Wheels are part of the esure Group, who are one of the leading direct insurers in the UK.
Sheilas' Wheels offer cover for a range of drivers, so if you've had a bump on the road or have just passed your test - Sheilas' Wheels could help. Their car insurance policies have been rated 5* by Defaqto, based on their quality and the variety of benefits available.
Handbag cover up to £300 is included as standard if it's stolen while in your car and they also offer a courtesy car with comprehensive policies (subject to availability). You can also choose to add the following optional extras:
- Three different levels of breakdown cover with the RAC
- Legal expenses protection up to £100,000
- Misfuel cover
- Car key cover up to £1,500
You can also choose to add their 'Just in Case' package, covering you for any of those embarrassing situations - such as filling up with the wrong fuel or locking your keys in your car.