Sell your car
We’ve partnered with Motorway to make selling your car and getting a good deal as quick and easy as possible. Just enter a few details about yourself and your car. Compare a wide range of car buyers and pick the deal best suited to you. Sell your car today with Confused.com's partner Motorway!
How much can I sell my car for?
The price your car sells for can depend on a number of factors. For example, some car brands or models are more desirable than others. Age, mileage, service history and number of previous owners are also important things to take note of. All this information is used to give you an accurate and up to date valuation.
How selling your car works
All you need to do is the following:
- Enter your car’s registration number and mileage
- Add some personal details like your name, email address, phone and postcode
- Compare offers from a range of specialist buyers
- Select your chosen buyer and they’ll get in contact
Unfortunately, if your vehicle is an import, ex-police vehicle, taxi, rental or driving school car we will be unable to provide a valuation for your vehicle.
Great reasons to sell your car with Confused.com's partner Motorway
To give you the best possible experience, we’ve teamed up with Motorway to provide our free car selling service. This means you get:
- Clear comparison - compare offers from online car buyers and specialist dealers, all in one place
- 100% free service - with no hidden fees or obligations to sell
- Trusted buyers - compare offers, customer reviews and service levels to find the best buyer for your car
- Fast payment – many of the car buying services offer instant or same-day payment into your bank account
- Sell any make or model – Motorway compares all makes and models so you can sell any car
- Free home collection - many of the car buyers we work with will collect your car for free from any UK address
- Sell your car in 24 hours - it’s fast and easy and saves you needing to list privately
Motorway's Premium Service
Motorway offers a unique Premium Service that lets you sell directly to a specialist dealer. You could get their highest price from a UK-wide dealer network. The service means sellers often get more money than from an online car buyer.
Motorway normally offer their Premium Service for higher-value cars, depending on the make, model and mileage. If your car is suitable, you'll see a Premium offer at the top of your comparison table. Select this option and one of Motorway’s sales team will contact you to discuss your offer and confirm your details. They’ll then find you their highest possible price.
If you would like to know more, please visit our FAQs page.