Sell your car for more
We’ve partnered with Motorway to sell your car fast to a verified dealer, without leaving your home.
- It's 100% free to value and sell
- Find your best offer from 3,000+ verified dealers
- Free collection from anywhere in the UK
- Get paid fast the same day your car is collected
Sell your car fast in 4 easy steps with Motorway
- Profile your car
- Dealers compete to buy your car
- Accept your best offer
- The sale completes
Enter your reg to get an instant real-world valuation
Find your highest offer from 3,000+ verified car dealers
Proceed with your best offer, then arrange home collection
Payment and collection happens quickly and securely
How much can I sell my car for?
The price your car sells for can depend on a number of factors. For example, some car brands or models are more desirable than others. Age, mileage, service history and number of previous owners are also important things to take note of. All this information is used to give you an accurate and up to date valuation.
Great reasons to sell your car with Confused.com and our partner Motorway
To give you the best possible experience, we’ve teamed up with Motorway to provide our free car selling service. This means you get:
- Find your highest offer - Motorway will find the dealer who’ll pay the most for your car, with no haggling or hassle
- 100% free service - with no hidden fees or obligations to sell
- Fast payment – many verified dealers offer instant or same-day payment into your bank account
- Sell any make or model – receive your highest offer from over 3,000 trusted dealers for any make or model
- Free home collection - most dealers will collect your car for free from any UK address
- Sell your car in 24 hours - it’s fast and easy and saves you needing to list privately
Ready to start your valuation?
All you need is your vehicle registration number and mileage
Simply click the button on our ‘sell my car’ page to be taken through to our car-selling partner, Motorway. Then enter a few details about you and your car before receiving your highest offer.
The valuation you receive after entering your details is a guide offer. It's the price Motorway will aim to get for your car. If you're happy to proceed based on the valuation, your car is then entered into Motorway's daily sale where dealers will compete to buy your car. Following the sale, Motorway will present you with the highest offer received.
There are no obligations to sell your car at any stage.
All you need to do to get started selling your car with our partner Motorway is enter your car’s reg. They’ll then ask you to enter your name, email address, phone number and your car’s mileage. They'll then find your highest offer from their network of verified dealers.
If you choose to proceed with your highest offer, home collection can be arranged .
You will need your V5C registration document and some ID ready on the day of sale. If you don’t have a V5C, you can apply for a new one from GOV.UK.
Some dealers also require your MOT certificate and your service/handbook.
Most customers will be able to get their highest offers on their car from our car-selling partner Motorway, no matter how many miles its done.
If your car has a higher mileage or is at the end of its working life, you may only get limited offers.
Selling your car without a V5C fully explained
How to retain your plate after selling your car
Everything you need to know about cancelling car tax
Looking to scrap your car for cash? We can help
Everything you need to know about part exchange
All you need to know about car selling scams