Whether you're buying or selling a car, you'll want to find out its real value.
Our free valuation tool gives you an up-to-date price based on the car and its mileage.
- Find out a car's value, whether it's being sold on the forecourt, as a private sale, or if it's being traded in.
- Our free valuation tool gives a car's price instantly.
- All you need to know is the car's number plate and mileage.
The valuation report will tell you:
- Details of the car - its registration date and MOT history
- Price for selling privately - in very good to excellent condition
- Trade-in price - how much you'd be offered for it as a part-exchange
- Forecourt price - how much you could expect to pay for it if buying from a dealer
- Quicksale price - the price you might expect to be offered if you need a quick sale
Here's an example of what a valuation report looks like:
Discover a car's value* in seconds. Our free car valuation report gives you an idea of the market value of your car. Whether you're buying, selling or part-exchanging, it pays to do your research so you don't get stung financially:
- When buying a car, you want to make sure you're not paying over the odds and getting a good deal for your money.
- If you're selling a car, knowing how much to ask for it isn't always straightforward. Undervaluing a car could mean you losing out some of the cash value while overvaluing could make it a hard sell.
- If you're thinking of part-exchanging, you don't want to feel pressured into accepting an offer without knowing if it's a good price or not.
Stay in the know
That's not all though. Our whole buying and selling section has lots of useful tips and advice to help you.
*A vehicle's true value could be affected by other factors, such as its condition.