Whether you're buying or selling a car, you'll want to find out its real value.
Our free valuation tool gives you an up-to-date price based on the car and its mileage.
- Find out a car's value, whether it's being sold on the forecourt, as a private sale, or if it's being traded in.
- Our free valuation tool gives a car's price instantly.
- All you need to know is the car's number plate and mileage.
The valuation report will tell you:
- Details of the car - its registration date, average mileage based on its age, the colour
- Original market value - the retail price of the car when new
- Prices for selling privately - both in excellent and poor condition
- Trade-in price - how much you'd be offered for it as a part-exchange
- Forecourt price - how much you could expect to pay for it if buying from a dealer
Here's an example of what a valuation report looks like:
Together with our partners HPI, our free car valuation report gives you an idea of the market value of your car. Whether you're buying, selling or part-exchanging, it pays to do your research so you don't get stung financially:
- When buying a car, you want to make sure you're not paying over the odds and getting a good deal for your money.
- If you're selling a car, knowing how much to ask for it isn't always straightforward. Undervaluing a car could mean you losing out some of the cash value while overvaluing could make it a hard sell.
- If you're thinking of part-exchanging, you don't want to feel pressured into accepting an offer without knowing if it's a good price or not.
Stay in the know
That's not all though. Our whole buying and selling section has lots of useful tips and advice to help you get your driver win.