Why choose Ticker Insurance car insurance?
- They offer a self-install black box which just sticks to your windscreen
- No curfew, no price hikes and no surprise cancellations
- RAC 24-hour breakdown and legal cover available with policies
Ticker Insurance facts
- They run a 24/7 claims line
- Their call centre is based here in the UK
- Ticker is underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE (GLISE), part of Munich Re Group
Ticker is comprehensive insurance with a box and an app. Their new driver insurance has a 4-star Defaqto rating. They post you the Ticker box, which you stick to your windscreen and pair with the Ticker app. Post it, stick it, pair it. Easy.
Use the app to start a chat with Ticker, check your insurance details and view your renewal quote. Looking for help or need to make a claim? All the FAQs and contact details you need are in the app.
At renewal, your price will reflect your driving. The better the driving, the better the renewal – and it's Ticker's best price first time, with no need to haggle.
Ticker insurance is underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE (GLISE), part of Munich Re Group.
- Drive when you like – no curfew
- Replacement car or like-for-like replacement van
- Unlimited cover for standard audio equipment
- Cover if you’re hit by an uninsured driver
- RAC breakdown and legal cover available
- NCD protection available