Southdowns travel insurance
Customer servicesTel01903 255 665
Southdowns Sales and Service
77-79 High Street
Why choose Southdowns travel insurance
- All Southdowns policies are underwritten by AXA Insurance UK plc
- Southdowns customer service is provided by a dedicated team of call centre agents within the UK, all of whom have specific experience within the travel insurance industry
- Emergency medical assistance is provided by AXA Assistance who are available 24 hours a day 365 days per year
Southdowns travel insurance: facts
- You can select up to £15 million of emergency medical expenses coverage
- Standard pre-built packages to suit a vareity of budgets and circumstances
- Single and annual multi-trip policy options
Southdowns travel insurance offer a range of insurance packages, covering single trip, annual trip and winter sports.
All of Southdowns single trip policies cover trip cancellation, loss of luggage, personal accident and medical expenses as standard – with legal expenses and departure delays available as optional extras – ensuring you’ll be covered for a variety of situations.
Southdowns' annual policies offer much the same cover as the single trip policies – with the addition of emergency medical expenses and personal money as standard – handy additional cover to have if you travel regularly.
Winter sports insurance – has been designed with both the first timer and the experienced skier in mind – the main features include cover for both off piste skiing and snowboarding, medical expenses and equipment cover - giving you peace of mind no matter what your ability is.
We compare travel insurance policies from a range of insurers, including Southdowns.
Ready to get a quote?
Compare quotes from up to 40 travel insurance providers to find the best deal.
Got a question about travel?
Our service is free and compares a wide range of trusted household names. Confused.com is an intermediary and receives commission from theidol.com if you decide to buy through our website which is based on a percentage of the total annual premium. We pride ourselves on impartiality and independence – therefore we don't promote any one insurance provider over another.