Cover available for travellers up to the age of 84
Medical emergency and repatriation cover up to £10 million
Cover up to £2,500 if your possessions are lost, stolen or accidentally damaged
Cancellation and curtailment cover up to £5,000
Cover for a wide range of activities, like fishing and water skiing
Insurefor.com travel insurance optional add-ons
Insurefor.com offer winter sports cover and cruise insurance as policy upgrades, so you can tailor your cover to your needs:
Winter sports cover provides cover for:
- Several sports, such as skiing (both on- and off-piste) and snow tubing
- Ski equipment and for a ski lift pass
- Cancellation, piste closure (due to avalanche or lack of snow) or curtailment if you're unable to travel
- Avalanches and landslides
- Medical emergency assistance and repatriation, to help cover medical costs and help you travel home following an injury
Cruise insurance provides:
- Cover for missed port departures
- Up to £1,000 for cabin confinement due to illness
- Cancellation cover and medical expenses for Covid-19
- Cover while onboard the ship and when you're taking part in activites ashore
Travel insurance guides
The European Travel Information and Authorisation System or ETIAS is a new form you need to get before you travel to Europe and the Schengen area in 2025.
If you’re abroad and have lost your passport, you need to get an emergency travel document to get back to the UK. Read on for advice on getting an emergency passport.
What should be included in your holiday checklist? Everything you need to pack for beach holidays all the way to city-breaks.
All your questions answered on an ESTA application, how long it lasts and whether you need one to travel to the USA
Making a claim should be relatively straightforward. Even so, there are ways to speed up the process.
Our service is free and compares a wide range of trusted household names. Confused.com is an intermediary and receives commission from theidol.com if you decide to buy through our website which is based on a percentage of the total annual premium. We pride ourselves on impartiality and independence – therefore we don't promote any one insurance provider over another.