Why choose Saga home insurance?
Get a quote
- Designed for the over-50's
- 5* Defaqto rating
- UK-based call centre and no automated menus
Ready to get a home insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying Saga home insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com.
Saga home insurance: facts
- Saga Group have over 2.7m customers across the UK
- Up to £10,000 of cover for your unspecified personal items, available anywhere in the world
- Celebrating over 60 years of trading
Saga home insurance is designed especially for people over 50. In 1951, Saga was established in Folkestone, specialising as an off-peak holiday company for the retired. Over the past 60 years, Saga has developed to offer its 2.7 million customers a range of products, including their 5* Defaqto rated home insurance.
You can choose from buildings or contents insurance policies or choose to combine the two. With buildings and contents combined policies, you will have up to £75,000 contents cover and £1,000,000 buildings cover. You will also receive the following benefits as standard:
- Up to £2 million liability cover
- New for old replacement on your contents
- Alternative accommodation
- If your TV is knocked over and it breaks - it's covered
You can choose to add family legal protection up to £100,000 and home emergency cover. You can also choose to cover your belongings, anywhere in the world up to £2,500 per item and up to £10,000 per claim with their unspecified personal belongings cover - perfect peace of mind if you are away from home.
If you need to get in touch with them,call the number above and you'll be put straight through to a person. They pride themselves on getting straight through to people and not having to navigate an automated menu.