Why choose Post Office insurance?
- 3 levels of cover to choose from
- A 24/7 medical emergency helpline
- Up to £10,000,000 medical expenses cover on Premier and Premier Plus policies
Post Office travel insurance: facts
- Winner of the “Best Travel Insurance Provider” from 2006 to 2015 at the British Travel Awards
- They've been providing cover since 1995
- UK based call centre
Post Office was established in 1643, by the mid-nineteenth century there were four Post Offices set-up around London. These days, there are over 11,000 branches across the UK and 99.7% of homes are within 3 miles of a Post Office.
The Post Office sold its first travel insurance policy in 1995. Since April 2011 the Post Office has sold 3.3m policies.