homeprotect logo

HomeProtect home insurance

CI Tower
St George’s Square
New Malden

Why choose HomeProtect home insurance?

  • 97% of customers can get an immediate online quote without a lengthy phonecall
  • Basic accidental damage, legal expenses and home emergency cover included in all policies as standard
  • Highly rated by customers, 91% satisfaction from over 4,000 reviews

HomeProtect home insurance: facts

  • Claims are handled by AXA Insurance and other reputable insurers
  • Defaqto 5-star rated policy means that your insurance has a very comprehensive set of features and benefits

HomeProtect is among the UK's leading providers of home insurance. It offers cover for UK holiday homes, rental properties, home business, and much more - including cover for properties which are listed, unoccupied or have previously experienced subsidence.

Policies include some excellent features as standard. These include:

  • up to £30,000 alternative accommodation costs covered for you and your family if the home becomes inhabitable due to a claim
  • up to £5 million cover for public liability issues
  • up to £25,000 cover for legal expenses, such as disputes arising during property purchase or sale
  • 12-month guarantee on all repairs carried out by their suppliers
  • new-for-old contents cover
  • up to £600 for home emergency cover callout fees

Additional cover options you can select include:

  • full home emergency cover
  • full legal expenses cover
  • full accidental damage cover for buildings and/or contents
  • personal possessions away from home
  • lost keys cover

Ready to get a quote?

Compare quotes from up to 63 home insurance providers to find our best deal.

Log in to make it quicker

Other home insurance providers we compare