"If you use your car for work, such as driving to different sites, you should add business use to your car insurance policy. This ensures your policy stays valid while you use your car for work. When you get a quote, be sure to select ‘business use’ to only show policies that include this level of cover cover."
- Driving to meetings and appointments
- Sales visits
- Using your car to get to training courses or company away days
- Regularly driving to another office or making site visits
- Running business errands like driving to the bank or post office
- Driving your colleagues or clients