One Insurance Solution home insurance policy details
One Insurance Solution currently offers home insurance policies from a panel of around 20 providers, including Ageas, AXA, LV= and Paragon. Each is slightly different to cater for specific requirements and preferences.
One Insurance Solution may offer a selection of home insurance policies and types. Not all policies and types are available through our site, so the exact levels of cover and benefits may vary. Before buying home insurance, we recommend you check the cover and benefits included.
Their standard home insurance is broken down into two types:
Buildings insurance covers damage to your home due to theft, attempted theft, fire, or escape of water. It also typically covers frost damage to fixed water tanks, apparatus or pipes. Escape of oil from a fixed domestic oil-fired heating system is also usually protected, as is damage to the structure of your property by subsidence.
You'll also usually get additional features with your building insurance policy. These typically include:
- Alternative accommodation cover while your home is rebuilt or repaired
- Trace and access insurance, to help find the source of any leaks that spring up in your home
- Proper owner's liability insurance, which can help cover the costs of a legal challenge brought against you by a third party like a visitor or tenant
Contents insurance covers the fittings, fixtures and personal possessions inside your home.
You’ll also normally get cover for:
- Double-glazed windows and fixed items such as kitchen hobs
- Furniture, as well as your white white goods
- Home tech such as televisions, tablets and home computers
One Insurance Solution home insurance optional extras
Home Emergency Assistance guarantees 24-hour response in the event of property-related emergencies, such as drainage and plumbing failures.
Home Insurance Legal Cover offers up to £50,000 of assistance to tackle any domestic disputes relating to property and employment issues.
Excess Protection covers any home insurance excess that you’d overwise be required to stump up in the event of a successful claim.
Personal Possessions Cover protects you against costs stemming from items lost outside of your home that wouldn’t be covered under the terms of your policy.
Accidental Damage Cover protects against unexpected damage to items that are not covered on standard contents insurance.