Why choose Swiftcover home insurance?
- Store all of your documents online for easy access
- Accidental damage cover available as an extra
- Family legal protection up to £50,000 available
Swiftcover home insurance: facts
- Headquarters based in Cobham, Surrey
- Launched in 2005
- Up to £1m buildings cover available
Swiftcover were first established in 2005 with a fresh approach to insurance: let the customer take control. You can manage your policy online - allowing you 24-hour access. You can also store and print all of your policy documents online and make changes through their customer portal so that you don't have to pay any administration fees.
You can opt for buildings, contents or buildings and contents cover. Swiftcover lets you choose from £500,000 or £1million rebuild cover and either £50,000 or £75,000 contents cover.
With Swiftcover home insurance you pay for the cover you need and nothing more. Everything you would expect from your contents home insurance is included as standard, such as new-for-old cover. You then add on anything else you need:
- Accidental damage cover
- Garden ornaments cover
- Cover for your bicycle
- Family legal protection up to £50,000