Just three of the great reasons to use Confused.com
"Very easy to use - saved over £70 on my motorbike insurance!"Gary – Confused.com customer
We compare over 40 motorbike insurance providers to save you money.
Compare insurance policies for your type of bike.
Bike insurance is a legal requirement if you want to ride your bike on UK roads, and as many bikers only use their bikes occasionally or as a hobby, it’s important to get covered at the right price.
From young bikers to daily commuters, weekend riders and sports bikers, we’re here to help find you the best deal for your needs.
- If you're considering getting your first bike, take a look at our guide to getting your bike licence, which can help you get through the complicated and often expensive process of learning to ride.
- Confused about which type of bike is for you? Take a look at our guide to the 7 different types of motorbikes.
Want to find out more? Browse through our guides hub to find in-depth articles on everything you need to know when taking out a policy.
Our insurance comparison service can also compare policies for certain trikes, scooters and quad bikes, which may have unique insurance requirements. Click the 'GET A BIKE QUOTE' button above to get started.
We also provide breakdown cover, comparing quotes for your needs within minutes.
Compare cheap quotes from up to 40 providers.
Explore some of our guides
Should you buy an electric motorbike?
How to get your motorbike licence.
Can advanced qualifications save you money?
What cover do you need and why?
Getting your bike through the MOT first time.
Insuring multiple bikes the cost effective way.
- The use of your bike Will you be using your bike for social use, for delivering food, or just for commuting to your place of work and other offices? There are different types of cover tailored to the use of your bike to ensure you’re covered correctly and to avoid invalidating any claims you make.
- Security How and where your bike is secured is a factor in the cost of your insurance premium. Premiums tend to be cheaper if a bike is not kept in an easily accessible location.
- Your choice of bike Factors such as the make, model, size of your bike’s engine and its age will all influence how much you pay for insurance. If you have a non standard bike with some modifications, you may be able to receive a specialist insurance policy, based on your bike’s specifications, from one of our providers.