Louise’s background and expertise
Louise joined us in 2020 from Veygo UK where she spent time in marketing before becoming a product owner.
Since joining us, Louise has played a big part in launching our mortgage comparison while also working on our other personal finance products. Now, Louise is our product manager for our suite of motoring products.
Louise has gained recognition in national publications for her expertise in driving and insurance, providing valuable insights and commentary on a variety of topics.
- Car insurance
- Van insurance
- Motorbike insurance
- Car finance
- BA Ancient History and Archaeology
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Certificate
Content from Louise
- The future of car ownership
- Car as a Service: How can the insurance industry adapt?
- GIPP and Insurance: How the industry is adapting
- Transitioning from petrol cars to electric: What still needs to happen?
- What's the future of vehicle telematics?
Louise's recent coverage:
- Which? Money podcast - Why are car insurance rates rocketing?
- TheGuardian.com - Electric vehicle owners face soaring insurance costs
- Express.co.uk - Drivers given tips to lower car insurance...
- SkyNews.com - Price of car insurance up 20%...
- Honest John - Average cost of car insurance rockets to almost £1,000
Louise commenting on
"With costs rising for many across the UK, making savings where you can is more important than ever. When it comes to insurance..."
"One of the most common uses for a temp policy is drive away insurance once you've bought a new car..."
"A multi-car policy can be a great option for families. Depending on who you buy your policy from, you don't even have to all live in..."
"Standard policies estimate the market value of your car, but they might not reflect the actual value of your classic car. If you want an..."
"Driving can be pretty expensive when you first start out. The good news is there's plenty of things you can do to help reduce the costs..."