Why choose Saga Select travel insurance?
- No upper age limit
- Cover for most pre-existing medical conditions
- 24-hour travel assistance helpline
Saga Select travel insurance: facts
- Competitive prices with high levels of cover
- Up to £2,500 cancellation cover and £8 million medical cover
- 5 Star rated by independent financial research company Defaqto
Saga Select Travel Insurance is for the over 50s. They tailor their cover to ensure you are properly protected.
Saga Select have no upper age limits on their policies. As long as the policyholder is over 50, additional travellers of any age can be added.
Saga Select provide cover for most pre-existing medical conditions, giving you extra piece of mind. Their policies provide up to £8 million for medical cover if you fall ill abroad.
Saga Select is a trading name of Saga Services Limited and is regulated in England and Wales.
Confused.com compare a wide variety of travel insurance providers, including Saga Select.