Why choose Good to go insurance?
- Specialists in cover for all types of medical conditions
- No upper age limit
- 24-hour medical emergency support – just a phone call away
Good to go insurance: facts
- Single trip & annual cover available
- Cruise holidays covered as standard
- UK based call centre available to help
Goodtogoinsurance.com was set up in 2010 to provide travel insurance to UK residents who may have trouble finding cover from a standard provider. This could be due to their age or medical history.
Goodtogoinsurance.com could be able to cover all types of medical conditions up to a high level of severity, including heart conditions, diabetes, cancer, stroke, epilepsy and asthma.
Annual travel insurance could provide cover for an unlimited number of trips in one year, up to a maximum of 31 days per trip.
All policies from Goodtogoinsurance.com include scheduled airline/end supplier failure cover which could protect your money if your airline becomes insolvent.
Confused.com compares policies from a range of insurers, including Goodtogoinsurance.com.