Why choose Argos travel insurance?
- Choose from Single Trip or Annual Multi-Trip cover
- Protect your holiday, whatever your budget with 2 different cover levels
- Add optional extras to give you additional protection
- Up to 3 kids under 18 go FREE per insured adult
- You could still be considered if you have a medical condition
Argos travel insurance: facts
- Excess free cover can be provided (Premier)
- Optional extras available include: Travel Disruption, Golf & Business cover
Argos is one of the largest and most well known retail stores in the country, and have recently diversified into offering different types of insurance, one of which is travel insurance.
Argos Travel insurance has several different travel packages available - from Economy, Value, Value Plus up to Premier Cover. So there is a level of cover available for you to protect your holiday, whatever your requirements might be.
Argos Travel Insurance is arranged by Insure and Go Insurance Services Ltd and is underwritten by MAPFRE Asistencia Compañia Internacional de Seguros y Reaseguros S.A. Trading as MAPFRE Assistance.
At Confused.com we compare travel insurance policies from a range of insurers, including Argos travel insurance.