Why choose Annualtravelinsurance.com?
- Award-winning travel insurance policies
- Over 60 activities covered as standard
- Cheapest prices are provided online
Annualtravelinsurance.com travel insurance: facts
- Annualtravelinsurance.com travel insurance is based in Cardiff and Dublin
- Annualtravelinsurance.com is a domain of Award winning Blue Insurances Limited
- Blue Insurances has been voted Best Travel Insurance Provider for the past three years by the Irish Travel Trade
Annualtravelinsurance.com pride themselves on providing great quality travel insurance at competitive prices.
While you’re on holiday there’s no need to just sit by the pool all week. Annualtravelinsurance.com travel insurance policies offers cover for over 60 additional activities as standard – from pony trekking to bungee jumping, quad biking and scuba diving.
Whatever you’re looking for from your travel insurance, Confused.com can find a great policy for you – quickly and easily. We compare policies from a range of insurers, including Annualtravelinsurance.com.
Annualtravelinsurance.com is a trading name of Blue Insurances Limited UK Reg No FC 26110, regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland and is EEA authorised to provide insurance services in the United Kingdom. Firm Ref. No. 431623.
Ready to get a quote?
Compare quotes from up to 50 travel insurance providers to find the best deal.
Got a question about travel?
Our service is free and compares a wide range of trusted household names. Confused.com is an intermediary and receives commission from theidol.com if you decide to buy through our website which is based on a percentage of the total annual premium. We pride ourselves on impartiality and independence – therefore we don't promote any one insurance provider over another.