Matthew’s background and expertise
Matthew joined the Confused.com team in 2020, bringing with him a wealth of experience from his previous role as a Key Account Manager and Product Manager at MotoNovo. As the Car Finance & Car Shopping Product Owner, Matthew quickly established himself as an invaluable member of the team, leveraging his expertise to drive innovation and deliver exceptional value to customers.
Matthew was soon promoted to the position of Product Lead for Home and Lifestyle products, where he continues to make a significant impact on the company's success. His strategic thinking, collaborative approach, and commitment to delivering exceptional customer experiences have been instrumental in driving Confused.com's growth and maintaining its position as a leader in the industry.
Overall, Matthew's experience, expertise, and dedication to excellence have made him a highly respected and valuable member of the Confused.com team. His contributions have helped to shape the company's product strategy and ensure that it continues to deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of customers in an ever-changing market.
- Home insurance
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
- Pet insurance
- Car finance
- BA Journalism, University of Glamorgan
Content from Matthew
- Climate change and home insurance: How can insurers adapt?
- Communicating the value of home insurance
- How can the home insurance industry better serve renters?
- What can insurers do to combat claims inflation?
- What's the future of data analytics in insurance?
Matthew's recent coverage
- TheGuardian.com - Feeling the heat: how extreme weather is pushing up UK home insurance costs
- TheTimes.co.uk - How to limit the cost of storm and flood damage
- Yourmoney.com - Parents and pet owners face hiked rent costs
- National Geographic - Should you still travel if you have Covid?
- Express.co.uk - Japanese knotweed 'infestations' could soon 'increase'...
Matthew commenting on:
“Budgeting is more important than ever as the cost of living rises and saving money where possible is a top priority for most households...”
“Life insurance can be a great safety net – but only if you get it right. Take out too little cover and it might not be enough to support...”
“Getting the right cover is crucial – for you and your pet. Make sure your policy covers exactly what you need it to, and that your excess…”
“Try to be as accurate as possible when you estimate the value of your personal belongings. If you have family heirlooms or...”
“Structural repairs to your home can be extremely pricey, especially if the damage is so bad your house needs a full rebuild...”