Why choose Tesco Bank Box car insurance?
- Telematics car insurance provider
- They'll neatly fit a small box out of sight
- Accident alert for a quick response and theft tracking in case your car is stolen
Tesco Bank Box car insurance: facts
- Fixed premium for the year with no curfews or fines
- Choose to fix your annual mileage limit to 6,000 miles, 8,000 miles or 10,000 miles and top it up if needed
Tesco Bank Box is exclusively designed for 17-25 year olds. Black box insurance looks at how you drive, not just your age group. They let you prove that you're a safe driver by installing a small box in your car that monitors your driving (things like your braking, acceleration and cornering). You can even log in to your portal and see feedback on how you're doing, along with some helpful hints and tips on how you might be able to improve.
You can choose from a 6,000, 8,000 or 10,000 mile policy and you can top up if you need more miles. Plus, you can earn up to 100 miles a month for safe driving. Your price is fixed for the year, there are no price reviews, curfews or fines. Box Insurance is not only about you showing Tesco Bank Box Insurance how you drive, it has some other great benefits to give even more reassurance to you and your family such as accident alert and theft tracking to help to find your car.
You can also choose to add the following optional extras to your policy:
- Breakdown cover provided by RAC
- Key cover up to £1,500
Read the Tesco bank box terms and conditions