Why choose Together Insurance home insurance?
- Up to £1million buildings cover available
- UK-based call centre staff
- 24-hour home emergency helpline
Together home insurance: facts
- Over a century of experience in home insurance
- A mutual – owned by its policyholders, no shareholders
- UK call centre based in Hertfordshire
Together home insurance was established over 100 years ago and has been putting the customer first ever since. Together is a mutual insurance company, so there are no shareholders to answer to - just their customers. Every year Together home insurance also donate to over 40 charities, including an annual community restoration project worth £25,000.
Their UK call centres are based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire and also offer a 24-hour emergency helpline so that there is always someone there when you need it most. Their call centre staff are under no pressure to keep calls short - so they can stay on the phone until you are satisfied.
Together's buildings and contents cover offers some great benefits as standard as well as giving you the opportunity to upgrade your cover for extra peace of mind. Buildings cover is available up to £1million and their contents cover is available up to £75,000. With contents cover you can expect:
- Freezer food cover up to £1,000
- Cover for escape of water or oil
- Identity theft cover (optional extra)
- Extended accidental damage (optional extra)
Buildings insurance includes cover for subsidence, accommodation and rent up to £50,000 if you need to temporarily move out of your home.