Why choose Co-op home insurance?
- Up to 30% no claims discount in the first year
- Includes £50,000 legal expenses cover as standard
- UK-based call centres and claim handlers
Co-op home insurance: facts
- Co-op Insurance won Intelligent Choice awards for Home Insurance Cover, Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction 2010
- Only customers can nominate companies for Intelligent Choice Awards
- Co-op Insurance is part of the Co-op Group, the UK’s largest consumer with around 6.5m customers
Co-op insurance aims to offer homeowners great value cover. There is an online discount for new customers, no claim discounts and a discount if both buildings and contents insurance are bought together.
Many features are included as standard, including freezer contents, legal expenses cover, legal advice/home emergency helplines and extra contents cover at Christmas and for family weddings.
Optional covers such as accidental damage, home emergency and personal possessions cover can be added to your policy for additional peace of mind.