Tesco Bank home insurance
PO Box 277
Why choose Tesco Bank home insurance?
- All of your documents are stored online
- Up to £2,000 cover available for downloaded films and songs
- Automatically increased contents cover around Christmas
Tesco Bank home insurance: facts
- UK call centres with a 24-hour claims helpline
- Over 4,000 UK staff
- Over 15 years' experience in home insurance
Tesco Bank was first established in 1997 and home insurance was one of their first products to be launched. They have now grown to have over 4,000 staff across their Newcastle, Glasgow and Edinburgh offices and service over 1.8 million customers via their home, pet and car insurance.
Tesco Bank home insurance has been rated 5* by Defaqto and they guarantee a Clubcard holder discount for their customers. When you take out a policy with Tesco Bank, all of your documents are stored online, ensuring that they are always on hand when you need them. Tesco Bank understand that the value of your household contents can vary throughout the year. To account for this, they offer to automatically upgrade the level of your contents cover around special events, such as christenings, weddings or Christmas.
Tesco Bank contents insurance covers a variety of items in and around your home, including:
- Key cover, in case your keys are lost or stolen
- Garden items and ornaments
- Burst or blocked sewer pipes
- Up to £2,000 for legally downloaded music and films
They offer unlimited buildings cover and up to £75,000 of contents cover, with an option to upgrade to £100,000 of cover should you want extra piece of mind. You can also choose to add home emergency cover, bicycle cover and cover for items away from home.