We guarantee to beat your renewal
Purchase your car insurance through Confused.com and if we don’t beat your renewal price we’ll pay you the difference, plus £1!
How do I claim?
To be eligible to make a claim, you’ll need to purchase a car insurance policy through Confused.com and email BeatYourRenewal@confused.com with:
- PDF copies (preferred format) of your renewal document and your previous year’s car insurance document. Both should include the policy schedule, and your renewal document should clearly state the renewal price and date.
- a contact telephone number.
- the summary/proposal form for the new policy you bought through Confused.com or list the details of the policy including:
- the name of the insurance company
- the date you bought the policy
- your policy reference number
- the final price excluding any additional extras
If your claim is successful, we’ll send you a cheque for the difference between your renewal and the insurance policy you bought through Confused.com. Plus £1!
Please make sure to read the full terms and conditions to find out if you’re eligible to make a claim.
Must be a like-for-like policy, exclusions apply.