Alexa car insurance skill
Terms and conditions
- In these Terms and Conditions, “we”, “us” or “our” refers to Confused.com, a trading name of Inspop.com Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (Registration No. 03857130) at Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL. Inspop.com Limited is part of the ZPG Limited group of companies, comprising ZPG Limited and its subsidiaries (the “ZPG Companies”). We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and our firm reference number is 310635.
- In order to use the Skill you will need to enable the Skill via a smartphone application or using the voice command “Alexa, open car insurance”. If the Skill that we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation in line with the damage that has arisen.
- We have taken every reasonable step to make sure the information provided by the Skill is accurate and up-to-date. However, we can accept no liability for any errors or omissions. We reserve the right to add, amend or delete information made available by the Skill at any time.
- We may at any time discontinue or suspend the Skill without prior notice.
- By asking questions or providing a command to the Skill, you are authorising the Skill and the Alexa device to analyse and respond to that question or command. All information communicated via the Skill will be stored and displayed within the Alexa app. Please ensure you read the Alexa Skill terms and conditions to understand how your personal information is recorded, used and stored.
- The Skill is intended to provide you with general information relating to insurance and insurance products. You should not rely on any of the information as a recommendation that an insurance product is suitable for you or your circumstances.
- In the information provided by the Skill, we may refer to a specific price comparison service that we offer on our website. This price comparison service will be subject to its own terms and conditions which are available here - https://www.confused.com/privacy-and-security/terms-and-conditions.
- The Skill is for non-commercial use, meaning it is only for personal use.
- All intellectual property rights in any information, content, materials, data or processes contained in or underlying the Skill belong to us and must not be copied or used in any way other than for the proper use of the Skill for its intended purpose.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If you have any questions about the Skill please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
Get in touch
Alternatively, you can contact us in writing:Confused.com,
3rd floor, Greyfriars House,