- Unlike car insurance, caravan insurance isn't a compulsory purchase, but it could still be worthwhile making sure you have adequate protection in place.
- Depending on which company your car is insured with, your motor policy may protect your caravan with third-party-only cover (covering damage your caravan causes to other vehicles/people/property etc. but not covering the caravan itself against damage).
- Theft of the caravan
- Accidental damage (may be included as part of your selected policy)
- Storm or flood damage (check with your chosen provider as it may or may not be included)
If you're ready to get a quote for caravan insurance, click the 'GET A QUOTE' button at the top of the page to get started.
- Equipment cover - covering items like generators, gas bottles, wheel clamps
- Contents cover - covering your personal belongings like a portable TV, clothes etc.
- New for old - if your caravan is under a certain age (often 5 years) you may be able to get a new replacement
Get peace of mind on caravan insurance without the hassle of getting individual quotes from multiple providers.
Simply fill in some details about yourself and your caravan to our quote form, and start comparing quotes from providers across the market.