13 people who don't like Audi drivers
Let's face it, Audi drivers have a bit of a bad reputation among other road users. But why?
1. Is it an attitude thing?
Wow, an Audi driver driving safely. That never happens, I must be dreaming
— Julieanne Porter (@GwenfarsGarden) September 14, 2014
2. Or perhaps it's their impractical fashion sense?
@NotTwips Audi drivers. Avoid the need to tailgate by removing your sunglasses when it's dark. Voilà you can now see cars more than 2cm away— Giles Laycock-Brown (@Giles_LB) November 1, 2014
3. This certainly won't win you many friends on the road.
4. But maybe other road users are not aware of the pecking order?
@Laurara31 do you not know the food chain on the roads? Audi driver Highway Code Lorry/Bus Cars Cyclists Cats Pedestrians/elderly/children— Cam Solo (@Cam_Baxter) October 28, 2014
5. Perhaps personal hygiene issues are to blame?
I'm observing a strong correlation between Audi drivers and nose pickers.
— traymo™ (@traymo) October 29, 2014
6. Or is it this guy's dad?
I don't think there is a more stereotypical Audi driver than my father. Driving a 2.0L diesel like it's an S5...— Tom Bolland (@Bollandlad) October 25, 2014
7. This pesky parker isn't helping things:
Dear Audi driver in wilmslow car park, just pull into that space and stop blocking the whole place up!! You are allowed to park in it!
— Louise Platt (@Lu_knit) October 27, 2014
8. ...nor this one:
9. But with cars like this...
10. ...can you blame Audi drivers for occasionally showing off?
11. Like, really showing off.
12. As we're all just jealous anyway.
I just want an Audi. Like, that's it. Nothing else.— Damøn (@DamonTyler18) November 4, 2014
First published 11 December 2015