Why choose AXA home insurance?
- 24-hour claims helpline
- Garden contents cover available
- Log and track claims using your online account
Axa home insurance: facts
- AXA has been helping customers for almost 300 years
- Over 13 million customers in the UK across AXA Group
- Family legal protection available as an extra
With buildings insurance you could get your home covered for up to £500,000. Contents insurance could cover up to £65,000. You'll also have the option to increase both of these levels of cover if you want to.
There are a range of optional extras available, such as family legal protection up to £50,000, home emergency cover and accidental damage cover. Combined policies come with the following as standard:
- Cover for items in your garden
- New for old cover on your contents
- Property owner's liability
- Theft, fire and flood damage cover
If you take out a policy with AXA, you will have your own online account, where you can store your documents, make changes online and log and track claims. If you'd rather speak to someone, their claims helpline is open 24-hours a day, 365 days a year - so that a friendly voice is only ever a phone call away.