AXA home insurance
Customer servicesTel0330 024 1235
20 Gracechurch Street London EC3V 0BG
Why choose AXA home insurance?
- Replacement items if contents are damaged or stolen
- Emergency cash advance option with contents insurance
- Guaranteed repairs by approved suppliers
- 24/7 emergency helpline
- Cover for major risks such as flooding, fire, and burst pipes
AXA offers a choice of three home insurance packages:
HomeSmart is their introductory level of cover. It includes standard buildings and contents insurance, and has a 4 star Defaqto rating. Optional extras such as bicycle and accidental damage cover can be added at an additional rate.
HomeSure has a 5 star Defaqto rating. It includes buildings and contents insurance at a higher limit, plus accidental damage to your home’s exterior. Optional extras such as student cover and personal possessions protection can be added at an additional rate.
HomeSafe has a 5 star Defaqto rating and is their most premium option. In addition to buildings and contents insurance at the maximum limit, it includes personal possessions protection, legal expenses, plus accidental damage for contents.
All three tiers offer cover for major risks such as fire, flood, theft, escape of water and subsidence.
AXA home insurance: facts
- Established in 1958, AXA has been insuring UK customers for over 50 years
- One of the largest insurance companies in the world
- Part of AXA Group, which is trusted by millions of customers worldwide
- AXA offers both building and contents insurance, protecting your home and belongings against the unexpected
What does AXA buildings insurance cover?
Any damage or loss to your home exterior including outbuildings, roofing, flooring and internal walls. Includes the following protection:
- Up to £2m property owners liability cover
- Cover for major risks including flooding, fire, burst pipes
- Cover for alternative accommodation
- Cover for replacement keys and locks
- Cover toward repairs
What does AXA contents insurance cover?
For protection towards damage, loss or theft of belongings, AXA contents insurance offers the following:
- Guaranteed repairs
- Up to £2m occupiers and public liability cover
- New for old replacements
- Cover for alternative accommodation if your home is inhabitable /li>
- Business equipment cover
- Cover for garden contents including plants
- Cover for digital assets
AXA buildings and contents insurance options extras:
For better peace-of-mind, AXA provide a range of policy add-ons, including:
- Home assistance for 24/7 emergency callouts
- Accidental damage cover for buildings and contents
- Personal possessions cover
- Legal expenses
- Student cover if your family are at university or college
- Bicycle cover
AXA HomeSure and HomeSafe policies offer some of these as standard so check your policy details first to avoid duplicating your cover.